Schedule and Info
Braemar 2017 Test Dates
Test Sessions are currently scheduled at Braemar for the following dates in 2017 and 2018:
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 (10A-1P)
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 (10A-1P)
Wednesday February 21, 2018 (10A-1P)
Wednesday April 18, 2018 (10A-1P)
Thursday May 24, 2018 (10A-1P)
Monday June 18, 2018 (6P-9P)
Wednesday August 22, 2018 (1P-5P)
Wednesday November 14, 2018 (10A-1P)
Wednesday December 12, 2018 (10A-1P)
Please check the TCFSA 2017 Event Calendar for testing at other clubs in the Twin Cities area in 2017 and 2018.
Registration is required 2 weeks prior to testing. Late applications will be accepted at the discretion of the Test Chair(s), and subject to a $20 late fee.
1. For members and associate members, complete on-line registration at ENTRYEEZE by going to the Braemar City of Lakes member page. Log-in. Click on Testing Tab.
2. For non-members/guests, complete on-line registration at ENTRYEEZE by going to the Braemar City of Lakes Figure Skating Members page and clicking on the Non Members tab at the top left corner of the page.
Pre Pre MIF/Free: $30.00
Pre MIF/Free: $35.00
Pre Juv MIF / Free: $40.00
Juvenile MIF/ Free: $45.00
Intermediate MIF/Free: $50.00
Novice MIF/Free: $55.00
Junior MIF / Free: $65.00
Senior MIF / Free: $75.00
Associate and Non-club members will be charged an additional $15.00 per test.
NOTE: Club members testing outside the club will be billed an additional $15.00 regardless of outcome, and must pay the bill in the same manner as other Club bills.
A $20 LATE FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS* SUBMITTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
* Late submissions are accepted based on space availability only.
If the Test Chair receives a cancellation from a skater less than 7 days prior to the test session, the skater will be billed at the full test rate.
Some Rules to Consider
- If a skater is injured or ill, he or she will be refunded for late cancellation as long as they provide a physicians letter confirming the injury or illness which prevented them from testing.
- A skater who is testing must be ready to skate 45 minutes prior to his or her scheduled test time.
- Only Skaters who have purchased a test session may warm up on that session, according to the schedule.
- Senior Medals. The Club will provide the Senior Gold Medal to BCLFSC Skaters who pass their Senior Test at a BCLFSC Test Session.
- Always thank your judges! They are volunteers, many of whom work full time or are also persuing other endeavours.
- The best time to thank your judges is before you leave the ice, a quick wave, a curtsy, and a smile with a verbal thank you, go a long way in making judges feel appreciated!
- You may also feel free to ask your coach to take you to meet the judges and thank them with a handshake, whether you pass or need to try again, judges can offer their perspective on the outcome, it’s what they are trained to do, and can share this with you and your coach.
- Remember that this is a presentation, you should be dressed for the part, and ready to dazzle the judges with your skating abilities. A smile goes a million miles, regardless of the outcome.
- Check out this link for some tips on skating your best on your test day.